The Arts Mill invites you to create and submit a small work of art for Global Fusion – Passport Entries.
The exhibit will be one component of a larger event at The Arts Mill, Global Fusion. This opportunity is open to artists and the public of all ages from all locations. Artist’s may submit up to 3 pieces for this important event. Click here to download the prospectus and submission forms.
PASSPORT ENTRIES invites you to use your imagination and create a piece of artwork inspired by a passport. All entries will be included in show unless The Arts Mill finds the work inappropriate for our viewers.
TYPE OF WORK:
All media are acceptable. Work must NOT exceed 8″x10″. All work must be the artist’s own original concept, design and execution, and not previously shown in the Arts Mill Gallery. Each piece must be clearly labeled on the back and properly framed or mounted and ready to hang. Framed pieces must have wire attached securely on the back for hanging, NO sawtooth or notch-tooth hangers. Creative solutions to framing will be accepted. Paintings or painted artwork must be completely dry. All matted works on paper must be behind glass or plexiglass.
NUMBER OF ENTRIES:
Each individual artist may submit up to 3 entries, there is a $5 hanging fee.
Non cash awards will be given in these 2 catagories;
Adult – Most Creative and Most Global Student – Most Creative and Most Global
The Arts Mill retains 30% of the price on all items sold during the exhibition. Please price work accordingly.
- Tuesday, January 24th – 11-5pm: Drop off artwork at the Arts Mill gallery, located on the 3rd Floor of the Arts Mill.
Completed labels attached with entries. Call with any questions (262) 377-3516
- Wednesday, January 25th – 11-5pm: Pick up of any artwork not accepted into the show
- Friday, February 3rd – 7-9pm: Exhibit Opens
- Global Fusion Dinner reception – February 4th 6-9pm. (dinner ticket: $16/person): Join us at the Arts Mill for the celebration!
- Tuesday, March 20th 2012 – 11-5pm: Artwork must be picked up by 5pm. The Arts Mill will not be responsible for any work left after the pick up date.